Ukulele Update

Getting pretty close to completing this project. I’m still working a bit on the neck before I start staining, fretting and adding polyurethane finish on things. Last weekend I made changes to the neck by cutting off the head stock, re-gluing wings and reshaping the head stock again. I do that with just a hand saw and rasp so it was a bit of some work. I think my right arm is now stronger than my left by far with all the sawing I’m doing.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Ukulele Update

Getting pretty close to completing this project. I’m still working a bit on the neck before I start staining, fretting and adding polyurethane finish on things. Last weekend I made changes to the neck by cutting off the head stock, re-gluing wings and reshaping the head stock again. I do that with just a hand saw and rasp so it was a bit of some work. I think my right arm is now stronger than my left by far with all the sawing I’m doing.